TURN BACK TIME WITH RESULTS THAT LAST
The Dermavel Plasma Pen is the breakthrough plasma therapy system that provides skin removal treatments that are safe, simple, and completely pain-free.
What's included in this Bundle?
Learn all of the Most Popular Patterns
Master The Art of Patterns with the Guidebook
From the Plasma Therapist to the at-home enthusiast, this easy-to-use pattern guidebook gives you all the tools of the trade you need to get started today.
- SASharon A.Verified BuyerReviewingDermavel - Fibroblast Plasma PenI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Tone MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoReally like
I bought the plasma pen, not knowing what it would do. It have remove skin tags, medium size small brown markings somewhere on my face somewhere on my legs. I also want to use it for the red marks all over my belly and they are being removed.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RMRamon Mendez J.Verified BuyerReviewingDermavel - Fibroblast Plasma PenI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Tone WarmRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoSatisfied, With Reservations
I ordered the Dermavel for two reasons - I have a lot of sun damaged skin and also I had this seborrheic keratosis growth. Google led me to the Dermavel site and I excitedly ordered it. It arrived promptly and safely in its package.
I was concerned to use it because I have several skin issues, including psoriasis, paper thin skin, rosacea, among others. The online instructions were pretty limited and the written instruction was even more generic and not very helpful.
After getting over my initial fear, I decided to follow the best direction - start at level one and go slowly. I panicked that I had overdone it and had permanently damaged my skin. I patiently waited to heal, using the aftercare instructions of applying Aquaphor 3 to 4 times a day, not showering or using products for 48 hours, and avoiding the sun and products for at least 10 days. Now, 4 weeks later, I can say I'm satisfied with the initial results and have done a second round as other online reviewers demonstrated.
My issues with the product are 1) the instrument tends to not sustain its power and I end up poking myself with the needle waiting for it to actually burn the skin growth but instead there is no heat generated. I'm not sure if I have a defective model, but it takes me a long time to do the treatment because I constantly have to turn it on and off to maintain the tip powered up.
I plan to also use it eventually for my loose neck skin but I'm going to wait till after summer because I would…Ease of UseRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NNishkaVerified BuyerReviewingDermavel - Fibroblast Plasma PenI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone FairRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoIt actually works!
The price you’d have to pay to have it done doesn’t even compare to how much this awesome little tool can save you :))) Absolutely love itEase of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MAMarina A.Verified ReviewerReviewingDermavel - Fibroblast Plasma PenI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAmazing results!
I’ve this pen on deep set neck wrinkles and the results were amazing. It has minimized their appearance and smoothed out the skin.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SKSamantha K.Verified ReviewerReviewingDermavel - Fibroblast Plasma PenI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone FairRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFibroblast Plasma Pen - SO WORTH IT!!!
I have a ton of freckles and sun spots. I am so glad I found this product! It feels like sand paper. I recommend using a low setting to start. I will have to go back and do some touch ups and I didn't want to remove them all at once but check out the photos! The first photo is before, the next one is immediately after the treatment and the 3rd pic is a few days later. The freckles and spots get darker, scab and then fall off or even fade lighter. It's actually fun to use! I have done my legs as well!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5