PLASMA PEN REVIEWS FROM THE COMMUNITY
- AWAbigail W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone FairRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoWonderful!!!
This pen helped my self confidence so much!! I was able to treat 3 dark moles on my jaw line, they are now flesh colored and barely raised! May treat them again- I used a numbing creme from the drug store and had no issues!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EEveVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone FairRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTakes sometime but works
Warts on foot after one treatment. Significantly smaller. The scabs are still on after 4 weeks, once they fall off if they are still there I will proceed with another treatment. I did a skin tag and it fell right off. Didn't take a pic and should of.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EErinVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone FairRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoThis Pen does the job!
I had some skin tags I needed to be removed. And with the Dermavel pen, they were easily able to be removed. What do you see the picture is just what was left afterwards. I’m in the phases of healing now.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HSHelena S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat! Fast!
Fast shipping, thorough instructions. Very pleased.
- HSHelena S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWow!!! Filiform Wart!
I have to say, I never write reviews (ever) but I am so shook by how well this worked on my wart I had to share. I will also say, my use case wasn’t necessarily outlined in the instructions/online content, but I went for it anyway and I’m so glad I did.
I had a filiform wart grow at the tip of my left nostril (I’ve never had any type of wart before), and it got significantly bigger over the course of the last 4-6 weeks. I had some events and travel coming up and was stressing about this being on my face, and getting bigger. I saw a teledoc dermatologist who confirmed it was a wart and prescribed a cream. I couldn’t get into a derm for removal for several months, and I wanted it gone faster than that. I ordered the dermavel around the same time I saw the teledoc.
The pen arrived, I read all the instructions and reviews, and went ahead and used it on my wart (this was on a Saturday night.) again, I have to say this was not your average wart on a hand, etc. it was a filiform wart protruding from my nostril (3-5mm in size). I followed the needle/strength instructions for a wart and starting using the pen. It probably took me up to 1hr to complete, I did have a lot of bleeding throughout the process, the pen was quite literally burning off the wart (turned black, charred skin falling off), I finally got it down to being flat with my skin and decided to be finished. The next 24 hrs it was black, 48 hrs later it was a small scab, and by the following Wednesday, the scab fell…Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5